Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please submit your application on our website: https://northriskpartners.com/careers/
This position is flexible in location. You could either be working from St. Cloud or Plymouth
North Risk Partners is looking for fearless, driven, hardworking individuals to join our fast-growing Twin Cities team. New to insurance? No problem! We will meet you wherever you are at. Our team is ready to guide our newest team members through the ins and outs of insurance. Our firm values education and invests in our team members to ensure they are prepared to help our clients face risk head on. New team members in this role will receive paid insurance training, licensing, and ongoing continued education to promote long-term career success.
Recruitment and Hiring:
- Continuously network and build a pipeline for North Risk Partners. Source candidates through multiple channels, such as, but not limited to:
- professional networking sites (e.g., LinkedIn),
- local networking opportunities (i.e., community job boards, college boards and events, chambers, etc.),
- employee referrals, and
- online applications.
- Oversee the execution of all recruitment and hiring activities, including:
- create, post, and manage all job postings and recruiting advertisements,
- review resumes, conduct screening interviews, and assess applicants for open positions,
- coordinate interviews throughout each stage of the interview process for each division.
- Oversee planning and execution of recruitment events, including career fairs and college classroom speaking opportunities; represent the company at events and coordinate with Communications Department to create strategic recruitment materials as needed.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to execute job offers and transition candidates to onboarding.
Onboarding and Offboarding:
- Lead the onboarding and integration of new employees by:
- preparing and delivering new employee paperwork,
- reviewing onboarding paperwork with new employees and answering questions as needed,
- activating new hires with key software platforms related to payroll and benefits, and
- coordinating with hiring manager and Internal Communications Manager to initiate new hire orientation and training.
- Support in onboarding for acquisitions.
- Support in offboarding employees as needed.
- Support in the maintenance of employee files by filing new hire and offboarding paperwork, tracking employee licenses and training certificates, performing file audits as necessary, etc.
Perform miscellaneous projects and complete various tasks as requested by management.