Meat Counter Team Member - Part Time, 19 hours/week
Job Description Summary
Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Perform duties related to counter service, stocking, and sanitation in the meat & seafood department.
Seeking primary availability for weekends, PM shifts, and holidays
Flexible availability preferred
Quarterly early meetings/ quarterly late night inventory
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price meat and seafood products for sale.
- Trim and bone fish and crack shellfish upon request.
- Prepare specialty merchandise including sausages, ready-to-cook products, and cured meats.
- Ensure all cases and shelves are clean and well-stocked.
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation of product.
- Maintain accurate signage and pricing.
- Receive, unload, and put away product delivery.
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to sell proactively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Team Oriented
- Customer Service Focus