2020 Deutsche Bank Analyst Internship Programme - Wealth Management
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your Internship
Join us and you will be an integral part of our team. Over 10 intensive weeks you will experience what it’s like to work for our international bank. You will go through two job rotations and gain a wide range of practical experience. During your internship, you will also benefit from training courses, seminars and a variety of networking events. Successful interns will be invited to join the Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme.
About Deutsche Wealth Management
With client assets of around EUR 3000 billion (as at December 31, 2017), Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest asset managers worldwide. We offer affluent clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations we create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and DWS.
Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our customers achieve their financial goals. You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand. This will give you an overview of all facets of asset management. By developing individual solutions, you can develop your analytical, communication and advisory skills and gain the basic expertise required for dealing with demanding clients. The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Wealth Management meets your needs and aspirations.
Areas in which you could work
Lending, Deposits & Mortgages
Coverage & Advice and
- We are looking for bright minds with good academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- We are looking for bright minds with strong academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic focus on business, in particular business studies, legal, economics or a comparable programme?
- Are you passionate about finance?
- Have you already completed previous vocational (banking) training/an internship or do you have part-time experience in banking or customer advisory service?
- Do you have any work or volunteering experience abroad?
- Do you have strong communication skills, do you enjoy working closely with both internal and external customers and are you fluent in English? Depending on the location, some additional regional language skills – such as Mandarin – would be a plus but not essential.
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with rapid comprehension and enthusiasm?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and "pay transparency