DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences is seeking an Office Assistant for our Madison, WI site! If you are an outgoing and detail oriented individual, then this is the role for you!
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences business is a world leader delivering innovative and sustainable solutions across food, health, pharma and biotech industries encompassing approximately 70 manufacturing locations, 20 Application Centers and 10 Global R&D Centers. With annual revenues exceeding 6B, we are a global, diverse and inclusive winning team of more than 10,000 employees based in more than 50 countries. Benefiting from our diversity in nationalities, gender, educational and personal backgrounds, we are joint in our ambition to bring solutions to the world which enable a more sustainable and healthy world!
Learn more about our Featured solutions here: https://www.dupont.com/about/our-businesses.html
For your awareness, DuPont has announced their intent to merge Nutrition and Biosciences (N&B) business, which you are joining, with International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) company with an anticipated closing date in the first quarter of 2021. At closing, you will become an employee of the newly merged company.
In this role, the Office Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support to the office building at our Madison site. The incumbent will also be expected to provide some customer service support for visiting guests.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Comply with all Company policies, including, but not limited to, Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Environmental, GMP's, HAACP, and Attendance.
- Ensure adherence to all quality systems including, but not limited to, ISO 9001 and Food Safety, with an understanding of DuPont’s Quality Policy and procedures.
- Acts as primary contact for office building security and coordinates with security vendors for system updates, maintenance and invoicing.
- Provide administrative support including written communications, presentations, projects, file creation, filing, answering phones, copying and scanning, supporting employee programs, timecard reporting, sorting mail, purchase office supplies, and coordinate various office building vendors (mat rentals, janitorial services, vending company, printer services, etc.).
- Acts as a point of contact for questions and requests and can handle most of the inquires independently with a positive attitude.
- Coordinate meetings and events, including scheduling, coordinating catering, video conference and hospitality requests, booking and setting up conference rooms and preparing materials.
- Oversees contractors and visitors to ensure site guidelines and safety rules are followed, may include processing required forms and training documentation.
- Facilitates maintenance of office building and office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Handle all other administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
The following are required:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience in an office assistant, administrative, customer service, or related role OR an Associate’s degree or higher in a business, HR or related field
- Computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to be effective in a rapidly growing, dynamic, and changing environment
- Willing and able to sit at a desk/work at a computer for extended periods at a time
- Willing and able to lift up to 15lbs
Note: For consideration for the position, one must include an updated resume, participate and be successful in an interview process, and pass a drug screen, background check, etc.
The following are preferred:
- Previous experience in an administrative, office assistant, or related role
- Experience with SAP
For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.