Executive Office Intern at Institute of International Finance
Executive Office Intern at The Institute of International Finance
The Institute of International Finance is the global association of the financial industry, with over 400 members from more than 70 countries. Its mission is to support the financial industry in the prudent management of risks; to develop sound industry practices; and to advocate for regulatory, financial and economic policies that are in the broad interests of its members and foster global financial stability and sustainable economic growth
- Assisting senior staff with developing memoranda, letters, reports, background papers and talking points for speeches or briefings and participating in special projects as needed.
- The individual may also help in planning, scheduling, and coordinating meetings. I
- The individual should possess intellectual curiosity as the topics that are worked on can vary greatly.
This is a part-time unpaid internship; however, it offers an excellent opportunity to enhance your knowledge, experience, sharpen your research skills and may qualify for academic credit. We request a minimum commitment of 9 to 12 hours a week, with up to 20 hours a week available. Scheduling is flexible.
- Excellent written skills and be able to operate under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced office environment, strong verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented, possess exemplary organization and time management skills, and have the ability to work in an independent environment.
- Solid research skills – both qualitative and quantitative – and be able to synthesize information effectively.
- Working toward or possessing a master’s degree in business, economics, international relations, or public policy is preferred but a comparable degree in a related discipline may be acceptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 360 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.