Morning Nanny, Saint Paul
What we need: A reliable nanny to help transport our children to school every day in the Saint Paul 55105 area!
Who we are:
Hello, we’re College Nannies + Sitters and we offer the nation’s most respected, complete and professional resource helping busy families raise smart, confident, well-adjusted kids! If you’re ready to make a difference in a child’s life, do work that matters, build a resume, and make connections- We’ve built a supportive, compassionate and extraordinary culture where every member of our team is empowered in their role; we’ve even been recognized as Glassdoor’s Top Places to Work! Apply today and join our amazing team!
The day to day responsibilities:
· Family is looking for a part-time, morning nanny for their two children ages 3 and 7.
· Hours are Monday- Friday 6am-7:30am, start date ASAP with a 6 mo+ commitment
· Mornings go quickly in our house! Duties include getting the kids up and ready for school, making an easy breakfast, and play time if there is time
· Drive to school daily
What you’ll need:
· A commitment to consistency, limited time off & following COVID precautions
· Patience and communication skills to successfully interact with the children, understand their needs and help them be receptive to your requests
· Problem-solving skills to be able to successfully deal with everyday issues that inevitably occur
· Loving, enthusiastic, and full of energy personality
· At least 2 years of childcare experience is necessary (paid or unpaid)
· High School Degree or GED
· Access to a safe and reliable vehicle for transportation
· Driver's license
Benefits and Perks:
· Great growth opportunities and resume builder
· Generous retention and referral bonus
· Competitive pay and professional development
· Knowing you’re making a positive impact each and every day!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families. We are following updates and guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, and staying informed on best practices.